Download and Install Call of Duty Mobile APK For Android
How to download and install Call of Duty Mobile APK on Android.
The heat is rising among gamers ever since Fortnite and PUBG FPS games were released. Call of Duty is one of those famous PC and a console game that is making its way and here is how you can download and install Call of Duty (CoD) apk on Android.
Activision, the creator of Call of Duty in collaboration with Tencent Games will launch Call of Duty: Legends of War, is the new first-person shooter game for Android. Well, this seems to be the right time, as the world has already witnessed the popularity of Fortnite and PUBG games indifferent to CoD.
How to download the Android game Call of Duty Mobile APK:
Well, officially, the Call of Duty is only released in the Australian region and for other users in the region it is still necessary to pre-register in order to download the game.
How to install and run the Call of Duty Mobile APK on any phone:
- Download the CoD apk and copy it to your phone.
- To install Call of Duty (CoD) APK, enable the installation of applications from Unknown sources on your Android device.
For Android Nougat or less can be activated by going to Settings> Security>Unknown Sources
For the Oreo version enable Install Unknown Appsfrom the application from which you are going to install the Call of Duty (CoD) APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Call of Duty (CoD) apk file in Google Chrome or Firefox browser on your phone.
Or, you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and want to install it from there.
Go to Settings>> Apps & notificationsOpen the application (Chrome application, Firefox or file manager, etc.)> Install unknown appsand enableAllow from this source
See the screenshots below that allow you to install unknown apps in the Oreo app for Chrome (you must enable in the app from where you want to install the app):
- Next, install the Call of Duty APK, when the installation is finished, run the Call of Duty (CoD) game.It will remain frozen on the loading screen.
- Then exit the game or force to stop the application.Make sure that the Call of Duty process is terminated and is not running at all.
- Extract the contents of the OBB zip file (main.156.com.activision.callofduty.shooter.obb) into the Phone's Internal Storage/Android/obb/com.activision.callofduty.shooter folder.When I installed the Call of Duty Mobile game on my phone, the above folder was not there by default. Therefore, I had to create it by myself.
- Restart the game to play Call of Duty Mobile
Log in and leave a comment if you have any problems installing the Call of Duty APK. Stay tuned for more updates.
But you can download the BETA version of Call of Duty: Legends of War 1.0.0 from a third party hosted website. Below are the files you need to download to run the Call of Duty apk app on Android:
- You can download the Call of Duty (CoD) APK from the following link:
- Including the Call of Duty APK file, you must download the OBB file for the CoD Game for Android. Below is the download link:
Download OBB DATA for Call of Duty: Legends of War 1.0.0 beta CLICK HERE
CHANGE THE VPN TO THE INDIA OF YOUR ANDROID WITH KIWI VPN
Kiwi VPN: the best VPN connection proxy switcher app 2019.
- INSTALL THE APPLICATION OF THE GOOGLE PLAY KIWI VPN
- SELECT THE COUNTRY OF INDIA
- OPEN CALL OF DUTY GAME
ONLY IF YOU PRE-REGISTERED BEFORE MAY 21 FROM GOOGLE PLAY YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY.
YOU MUST CHANGE THE VPN TO INDIAN VPN WITH KIWI VPN YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT FROM PLAY STORE
YOU MUST MANUALLY DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL